How to Use the 2021 NSTW Banner
The 2021 National Science and Technology Week (NSTW) banner for DOST agencies and non-DOST organizations is now available for download!
1. Get the editable file/s via https://tinyurl.com/NSTW2021Banner , available in Adobe Photoshop format and in the following dimensions:
- Main banner: 1920 pixels (w) x 1080 pixels (h)
- Facebook cover photo: 1709 pixels (w) x 650 pixels (h)
- Social media card: 1500 pixels x 1500 pixels
2. Download the font styles used in the banner (2021 NSTW Fonts Folder) and install them on your computer.
3. Open the PSD file using Adobe Photoshop
4. Insert your agency/company’s logo after the DOST logo as shown in the images, taking note of the following:
- DOST agencies need not to put the acronyms of their respective agencies under their logos
- Non-DOST agencies (other government offices, private institutions, NGOs, etc) need to keep the DOST acronym under the DOST logo.
- Other logos should not be bigger or smaller than the DOST logos
- The NSTW and Science for the People logos should always come last in the logo sequence
5. Insert the name of your agency using the downloaded font styles:
For DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: HK Grotesk Medium
For the AGENCY/ORGANIZATION NAME: HK Grotesk Bold
For ‘joins the nation in celebrating the’: HK Grotesk Bold
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.